Saturday, 30 March 2013

A letter for Mummy


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

To my beloved mother,Maimunah Binti Hamdin.
Today is 30 April 2013. And it has been 3 years and 2 months since you left us. But it feel just like yesteday that i heard your laughter and your voice when you are scolding to me. It feel like yesterday when I see you smile, and laugh. Eventhough you doesn't show much how you care and love to us. But I know that you always love and care about us. Even thogh you don't show much but for your ways I can see how deep your love towards us. Even though you scold us,but I know you didi it all out of love. 

Mum,
Your little daughter now is all grow up and now I'm 19 and have entered UiTM. You must be so proud of me right? You have been wishing and hoping so that I would entered into a university one day. You know that I always play around and you always scolded me telling me to study. Even though you are busy with your work,but you never miss a day to cook for us. I can still taste your cooking eventhough it has been years already. 

Mum,
You must have been so proud at me when I achieved excellent result in UPSR. But, I know you are happy that I can acieved your goal when I'm in Form 3. Even though you only cried when I aunty said that I achieved 6A's in PMR. I know that you are crying out because ypu are happy right Mum? At that time you were sick and can't say a word. But your tears, happy tears make me feel so strng and I feel so happy that I can achieved your goal.

Mum,
You've been taking care of me for 15 years without saying any regret. But I only managed to take care of you for a few months. Sorry for that mum. For me, the 15 years that you have spent for me. For all the love, for all he laughter,for all the smiles, thank you so much mummy. You know your daughter so well mummy. You know my dislikes and my likes. You know what I can't eat and what I love to eat. You know that I love cakes. You know that I love the colour red. Thank you so much mummy.

Mum,
I'm sorry that I can't be with you during your last breath. But you know,that moment,my heart felt so wrong. It feels lost,it feel like something is wrong. But then, i heard dad's voice,and then dad came out,sayng that you have been invited by Allah. Allah love you more than we do. I feel so wrong and so lost at that moment. But Allah has invited you back and there's nothing else that can't stop it mum. All that I can do is pray for you mum.

Mum,
Eventhough you have gone, but my Love and care for you will always stay in my heart. Our memory together,I will always cherish it. There will never be a day without youu in my heart. Mummy. I hope that one day we can meet each other again. In jannah Insya'Allah.

Thats all for now mummy.

From your daugter,
Nur Namirah Abdul Rahman

No comments:

Post a Comment