Wednesday, 14 August 2013

What Up!!

Whats up guys..
Its been a while hasn't it?? Haha. It is 1.55a.m in Malaysia and yeah like always I am not sleepy! Just great. I think in a weeks time I'll get the panda eyes. Right at this moment one of my friends is angry at me. I kept saying sorry but he just won't say a word. Please, please don't be mad at me. What did I really did wrong actually. I'm sorry ok. Mohammad Zurkarnain? There, I said your name so please don't be angry. I'm so so so so so so so so sorry. Stop being angry coz you are so not that cute when you are angry, i mean handsome. You know I can just click and erase, but that won't give the speak to you thingy.

Anyway. let past that. I'm in university now. And let me tell you it is tiring!! May I just quit? I know it won't be easy to quit. But I don't now. I keep asking myself why in the whole wide world did I take this!!?? Just because I thought it was only like decorating the interior, and I really really didn't know that it is actually calls as Interior Architecture. When I know about it, and I was just like,what the hell!!!!!!!! Urghh!!! Regretion is like to late now.

Guys, I've been talking and talking and typing and typing and all, and I forgot to ask about you guys.

Yo,what up, how its hanging? everything good? great!

anyonghaseyo~~~~~~~

thats all for today maybe, My eyes is shutting in 5 minutes so better hurry before I fall asleep in front of the laptop again like always. why do i even do that??
haha..bye guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment