Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Ayid the cat

16 January 2013.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Right after class today,my partner and I went to the PC fair that was held at Pusat Mahasiswa. We went together with a few other friends. There we found a very cute little kitty. The cat was so nice. When we hold it in our hand, it would just stay. It was very cute and very friendly. We take turn holding the cat. We were really wanted to keep it as our pet, but we were afraid maybe it have already had an owner. And when we think back that we are living in hostel,it may be quite hard for us, and plus we are very busy indeed. We met with our Bel120 lecturer, Miss Hani. She was with her friends and one of her friends were a cat lover just like Farid. We gave the cat to her friend. We even took picture with the cat.

Farid and Ayid.

Mira and Ayid. Why is Ayid looking at me like that??









Both of us is a cat lover. But Farid LOVES cat much more than me. And as for me,I'M AN ANIMAL LOVER! hehe. I don't know why but sometimes i consider snake as cute. Even crocodile. Hurm, maybe I should be working as a veterinarian or I should work in a pet shop or even the zoo. Right? Crazy isn't it. And before  I forget we gave the cat's name Ayid because Farid loves it so much. Trust me. He is the one who hold the cat the longest. Ayid is one of Farid's nickname so we gave that name to the cat. Farid and Ayid. Cute right? We might spend like maybe around half and hour with the Ayid. It was so much fun. Holding Ayid in our arm, pampering him. Okay,lets go and buy a cat and keep it as a class cat. Agree? Even though there are some students that don't like cat. Whats there not to love? Different people have different hobby and likes or dislikes. Right? It is our right. Got to go now. My other assignment is calling for me.

-Nur Namirah n Muhamad Farid-

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE animal too...hehehe.. but i don t think I am a good person to take care of them.. I ve once have the intention to work at the zoo..Take care of the animals and spend time with them.. But I guess, I am not good at it... Btw, where is the cat now? We should adopt one animal as a class's pet..how about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..I would LOVE to work at the zoo but I guess maybe I won't fit well..And Ayid belongs to RS for Blok Kekwa. So it was a good thing that we didn't adopt it because it has already have an owner..I would love to miss,but some might not agree..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one at home and her name is Momot.. She has no voice but she s fat.. hehehe.. well, you can always come and see Ayid and feed him rite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me maybe..But not for Farid for sure...Because Ayid is at the girls blok...

    ReplyDelete