Thursday, 10 January 2013

Things That I Regret

Among all the things that i regretted. but there is only one thing that i regret the most. i regretted for not being there with my mother for during the last of her breath. when she was fighting for her life to stay alive.. i was hundred miles away from her. I love my mum forever and ever even though she is no longer here with me..but she will always stay alive in my heart.. <3 mummy saranghae <3 daddy saranghae <3 family saranghae <3 good night everyone!!!!
by -Nur Namirah-

2 comments:

  1. Dear Namirah,

    Sorry to hear about your mother. But I did experience the same thing when I can't be there together with my father for his last breath.. I know how it feels and I am hoping that I can be with my mother even until her last breath. InsyAllah

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wish that I can be with my father until her last breath..Insya'Allah..Amiin~~

    ReplyDelete